Estes Park’s Boutique Riverside Retreat
The Landing has an idyllic location along the picturesque Big Thompson River and is just outside the main entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. We offer our guests simplified luxury with designer finishes, stunning access to nature, and warm Rocky Mountain hospitality.
The Landing at Estes Park reflects the beauty of the natural world through stone fireplaces, handcrafted hickory furniture, and artwork by early American painter, Philip R. Goodwin. Whether you seek romance, a peaceful environment, the opportunity to relax amidst breathtaking scenery, or recuperate with a riverside massage – this gem awaits you!
Sorry, no pets are allowed at The Landing.
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30 – 5:30
• Exclusive River Front Access
• Private Stone Fireplaces
• Custom, Hand Crafted Barn Wood & Old Hickory Furnishings
• Private Balconies & Patios with Panoramic Views
• Flat Screen HDTV with Direct TV
• Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
• Kitchens in some units
• On-Site Fishing
• Cozy Adirondack Chairs Nestled Along the Riverbank
• River Front Fire Pit & Pavilion
• Comfortable, Plush Bathrobes
• Cell Phone Coverage from Major Carriers – something not always available in Estes Park
• Granite Counter Tops & High End Finishes
• Large Walk-In Showers with European Glass
• Complimentary Coffee from Local Colorado Roasters – enjoy the quiet mornings
As is customary in Estes Park, we do not have Air Conditioning.