Estes Park’s Boutique Riverside Retreat
The Landing is located just outside the main entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, nestled along the banks of the picturesque Big Thompson River. We offer our guests simplified luxury with designer finishes, stunning access to nature, and warm Rocky Mountain hospitality.
The Landing at Estes Park reflects the beauty of the natural world through stone fireplaces, handcrafted hickory furniture, and early American artwork. Whether you seek romance, a space to gather with a group, relaxation amidst breathtaking scenery, or recuperation in the mountains – this gem awaits you!
Sorry, no pets are allowed at The Landing.
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm daily
• Exclusive River Front Access
• Stone Fireplaces
• Handcrafted Barn Wood & Old Hickory Furnishings
• Private Balconies & Patios with Panoramic Views
• Flat Screen HDTV
• Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
• Kitchens in some units
• On-Site Fishing
• Cozy Adirondack Chairs Nestled Along the Riverbank
• Riverfront Fire Pit & Pavilion
• Comfortable, Plush Bathrobes in Lodge
• Granite Counter Tops & High End Finishes
• Large Walk-In Glass Showers
• Complimentary K-Cup Coffee
Like most in Estes Park, we do not offer elevators or air conditioning