Estes Park’s Boutique Riverside Retreat
The Landing has an idyllic location along the picturesque Big Thompson River and is just outside the main entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. We offer our guests simplified luxury with designer finishes, stunning access to nature, and warm Rocky Mountain hospitality.
The Landing at Estes Park reflects the beauty of the natural world through stone fireplaces, handcrafted hickory furniture, and artwork by early American painter, Philip R. Goodwin. Whether you seek romance, a peaceful environment, the opportunity to relax amidst breathtaking scenery, or to recuperate with a riverside massage – this gem awaits you!
Sorry, no pets are allowed at The Landing.
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm daily
• Exclusive River Front Access
• Private Stone Fireplaces
• Custom, Hand Crafted Barn Wood & Old Hickory Furnishings
• Private Balconies & Patios with Panoramic Views
• Flat Screen HDTV with Direct TV
• Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
• Kitchens in some units
• On-Site Fishing
• Cozy Adirondack Chairs Nestled Along the Riverbank
• Riverfront Fire Pit & Pavilion
• Comfortable, Plush Bathrobes
• Granite Counter Tops & High End Finishes
• Large Walk-In Glass Showers
• Complimentary K-Cup Coffee – enjoy the quiet mornings
We do not offer elevators, and recommend our ADA villa when reduced mobility is a concern
Like most in Estes Park, we do not provide Air Conditioning